We can help you with:
- Payrolls – weekly, monthly, fortnightly
- VAT returns
- Business start-up
- Self Assessment Tax return
- Database management
- Administrative solutions
- Data entry
- Word processing
- Thesis and manuscript processing
- Set up of filing system
Are you drowning in paperwork? Would you like to increase profits?
How can you achieve both by outsourcing your Bookkeeping function?
When you first started out in business, you probably did all of your own accounting and that worked out just fine. You would have been short on cash and having to do most of the necessary jobs yourself was the only way to get started.
Have you now got to the point where you really need to focus your time and energy on the income-producing aspects of your business and allow others to tend to the administrative details?
Recognizing that you have reached this point is your first major challenge. Once this becomes clear to you it is time to rectify the situation rather than carry on believing that the only way to keep in control of your business is to do everything yourself.
Think about what your time is worth. How much is your time worth per hour? Does it really make sense for you to do your own bookkeeping when it could be done just as well, if not better, at a charge which is a small fraction of this amount?
You see that makes sense…
So what do you do? You could take the chance to employ an accounts assistant. It will probably be easier to find somebody to employ for 40 hours a week rather than part time, but it’s not impossible. Either way you’ll be locked into paying for a certain number of minimum hours no matter how much work there really is.
And that’s all before paid holiday, sick leave, insurance, bonuses, National Insurance and having to comply with all the legislation that goes with having employee.
Why not only pay for the hours worked?
You can be completely in control of the amount of money you spend on your bookkeeping.
Biking bookkeeper can help…..
One of the most critical functions of your business is the accounting function, but it is a function that ideally lends itself to being outsourced.
Biking bookkeeper can help you from your earliest stages in business and assist you when you get larger but do not want to incur the overheads involved in running your own comprehensive accounting function.
Managed Accounting Service ensures that your business would have a professional Accounts Office which provides you with all the management reporting necessary for you to achieve your business goals and stay in control.
This can be delivered in the following ways:
- By visits to your premises if that is practical.
- Remotely by exchange of information and data.
- Via the Internet, using fully online software.
Biking bookkeeper specialises in helping business owners stay in control of their cash flow so that it can be put to work in growing the business.
- Focus time on key business goals and see profits increase as a result.
- Spend less time in the office, more time with friends and family because you’re working fewer hours.
- Take long annual holidays – two weeks, three weeks, or more while the administrative side of your business keeps running like clockwork, even when you are away.
- Cut out business stresses and the burden of compliance work.
And that’s just the beginning. Remember you only pay for the hours I work for you.
I will call or make an initial visit to make sure we all know what is expected and be sure we are all happy we can work together. Then I will:
- Assess your systems as they stand
- Ask all sorts of naïve questions
- Go away and make recommendations as to how I think we can make things work for you
- This will lead you to make changes that can give amazing results.
- What you will get from your virtual assistant…
As every month goes by our knowledge of your business will grow, and you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Information available 24/7.
- My expertise to enable informed decision making.
- The removal of the complexity of your accounts.
- The services you need, when you need them.
- How biking bookkeeper can help manage YOUR business…
- You can increase your sales, cut your hours, take more profit and cut the stress from your business by allowing me to take some of the strain.
Biking bookkeeper can do any of the following:
- Recommend and implement changes to your systems
- Manage your day to day bookkeeping
- Control your debt collection
- Deal with all payments to your suppliers
- Calculate your staff wages and allow you access
- Provide you with all the management information you require
- Enjoy a free, no obligation consultation…
Time is too valuable to waste, so before getting together for your free consultation we’ll have a quick telephone conversation to make sure we’re on the same wavelength. After this, I’ll book in your free consultation.
After our meeting, you will know…
If there are any weaknesses in your current system?
How we can work together to help you?
The parts of your business that need attention first.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further details or arrange free initial consultation, we cover areas such as Newton-le-Willows, Lowton, St. Helens, Warrington, Haydock, Golborne, Birchwood, Wigan, Ashton in Makerfiels, Hindley, Tyldesley, Atherton, Worsley, Leigh, Culcheth, Croft, Glazebury, and also Liverpool and Manchester.